Min menu

Pages

latest news

Trump launches attack on Biden following 3 U.S. soldiers killed on Jordan's Syrian border

 

Trump :

launches attack on Biden following 3 U.S. 

soldiers killed on Jordan's Syrian border


Former US President Donald Trump issued a statement expressing condolences to

 the families of US soldiers killed in an attack on the Jordan-Syria border 

and blaming Joe Biden's administration for the attack.


"The drone attack on a U.S. military facility, which killed 3 U.S.

 service members and injured others, marks a terrible day for America,"

 Trump said in a statement on his Truth Social page on Sunday evening.


"I extend my deepest condolences to the families of the brave soldiers we have lost

 and ask all Americans to join me in praying for those who have been injured."




"This attack on the United States is another terrible consequence of Joe Biden's

 weakness and surrender," Trump said in his statement.


Three years ago Iran was weak

broken and completely under control," he said, explaining that Biden's decision to

 supply billions of dollars to Iran had increased instability in the Middle East

 leading to incidents such as the recent drone attack.


The former president stressed that the United States could 

not survive Joe Biden as commander-in-chief.


Trump noted that the attack was mainly due to Biden's weakness 

and surrender in dealing with Iran.


The United States Central Command announced that 3 soldiers had been killed 

and 25 wounded in a drone attack targeting a base in northeastern Jordan

and the Pentagon said that a serious escalation

 had been experienced by United States forces in Jordan.


The White House

 reported that Defense Secretary Austin

National Security Adviser Sullivan and Deputy National Security Adviser briefed

 Biden this morning on details of the attack against U.S. service members in

 northeast Jordan near the Syrian border.


The Jordanian government denied the attack on the Kingdom's territory, stressing

 that the Tanf base in Syria was targeted near the Jordanian-Syrian-Iraqi border.





US Secretary of Defense:

 We will not condone attacks on 

our forces in the Middle East and will respond to them


"Iranian-backed forces are responsible for the ongoing attacks on American

 military personnel, and we will take the necessary steps to protect

 the United States and our forces in a timely and appropriate manner."